Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All combs are not created equal



I don’t use combs daily. I own two Jilbere shower combs (pictured) for detangling hair on wash day (while there is conditioner in the hair). I use rat tail combs only for parting. Now, recently it was brought to my attention that not all combs are created equal; seamless combs are a lot gentler on the hair than combs with seams. This is pretty much common sense but I had never though of scrutinizing my combs before. Now I’m contemplating investing in some quality seamless combs.

This article was very informative.

Also, these are two sites that appear to carry a variety of seamless combs.
Tenderheaded Accessories
Creative Products

So what are your thoughts? Is it worth it to invest in quality combs? Do you own any yourself (or are you thinking of getting some)? If so, where have you purchased them? What is your preference (particular brand name, certain material, etc)? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails