Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Study Hall: Information overload









It is a goal of mine to learn to do extension twists. While I don’t necessarily feel that I need to purchase a DVD tutorial, I did scout out a few places online that offer them. Here’s a couple that I found. I noticed that both of these sites have a section devoted to hair articles and a link for their blog.

Braids by Breslin (lots of articles)
Kristen Lock
*UPDATED 8-03-09: I found another interesting site - LearnCornrows.com

Please note that I am not promoting any of their products or ideals. I just wanted to share with you the information that I came across so take it for what its worth to you. I hope that you can find some of this helpful.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails