Monday, October 12, 2009

Life revelation

Good morning divine creation! I hope your weekend was enjoyable.

Life is full of ups and downs – no way around that! And the truth has a way of exposing itself to each individual. At times, I get a word at a certain moment that really causes me to stop and take note of its truth. I will begin to share with you some monumental insight that I receive on occasion. I have to realize that the revelation I receive may also be intended for another. It may not be for me to keep to myself, but to be a messenger to benefit someone else. This is not going to turn into a planned or scheduled format on this blog – when it hits me, I’ll post on it. This way, I can give a positive word to my readers AND keep it fresh in my own mind and spirit. We tend to go through life having to learn and re-learning valid truths. So this morning, on my way to work, this is the revelation I received:

When someone speaks negativity into your life, you have a CHOICE to believe what they say or to dismiss it and replace it with positive.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

2 comments:

Jc said...

nice :)

ChocolateOrchid said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails