Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Study Hall: Information Overload



After MUCH aggravation and technical difficulty, I am finally posting this.

Ok, I’ve been working on this project for a week and a half; did the best I could. Since I know some of us like to support black-owned businesses, I wanted to compile a video listing for you. I know this is not “all known to mankind” but it’s what I unearthed over the hours I worked on this project. Some are very popular while others you may not have heard of before. I just wanted to get the information out to interested parties. Hope you enjoy.

Here are my disclaimers:

* I am not promoting any company for personal gain

* To the best of my knowledge, the company’s owner/creator is of black or mixed race

* Company offers a full line of hair care products; if I did not see the company offer cleansers, conditioners, moisturizers and styling products, they weren’t put on the list

* I do not attest to know if all companies on this list have excellent customer service

* Some companies on this list are not makers of “all natural products”; you need to research that for yourself


* Common company lines that can easily be obtained at a beauty supply stores or Walmart were excluded from this list



If you have information that conflicts with my listing, please let me know of any error. Feel free to leave a comment if you know of any other companies to add.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily



>

2 comments:

Jc said...

I didn't know you had a youtube! These are so many companies! I think you should definitely email BGLH with this video following last week's question on supporting black businesses!

CallaLily said...

Thanks Jc, I think I will do that. I must have missed that post on BGLH.

Related Posts with Thumbnails