Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm truly honored: Kreativ Blogger Award


the.kisser has graciously bestowed me with my first award (Thank you!). I want to share my award with these fabulous blogs:

Nominees

Here are the rules for recipients:
1. Copy the logo on your blog or post
2. Mention who gave you the award
3. Nominate at least 7 blogs you find creative (link your nominees within your post)
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share 10 creative facts about yourself

10 creative facts about moi:
1. I experiment with & tweak recipes (for hair and for eating) Go mixtress :-)
2. Soon I will explore making my own hair accessories
3. I like to plan small parties/events
4. I can tell great children stories
5. I LOVE jazz music
6. I played the clarinet
7. I organized a book club once
8. I attended African dance classes
9. I've made up my own games
10. I like doing "crafty" things

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

6 comments:

Jc said...

Thank you!! Nice ending to the day for me!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Congrats on your well-deserved reward. And thanks for the award!

Chai said...

you're so sweet, thanks & Congrats on your award!!! much deserved;-)

Beads, Braids & Beyond said...

Congrats!!! & Thanks so much!!! :) I will have to come up with something...

Kcurly said...

Aww thanks! I will have to think on this one and post on it soon!

Natalie said...

Thank you so much! I am honoured, I will get this info up this weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails