Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Study Hall: Information Overload

Ok, I am truly convinced that coincidences don’t exist; what is purposed to be; WILL be. Check out last week’s string of events:

Sunday: During a web surfing session, I discovered Naptural Roots Magazine for the first time (yes, I know I live under a rock). I made a note to go back and thoroughly check out the site later in the week – I had planned to feature them in my Study Hall post

Tuesday: Went back to check out the site and was deterred to do my Study Hall post on them since it was noted they were revamping the website. I wasn’t really sure what was going on and I seem to find sites that get abandoned (they longer update their page) or just end up being taken down (i.e. Natural Hair Digest). Then I decided I would post on a site that I had recently re-discovered.

Wednesday: Some time after I put up my post, I perused some other blogs that I read on occasion. I came across a post on Going Au Naturale from 2 weeks prior *interrupted thoughts: Why am I always late on so many things? I guess if I was on Facebook (like my friends keep nudging me to do) I might not be so clueless. . . back to your regularly scheduled program* Low and behold. . . Mae had done an interview with LeAnne Dolce, Founder of Naptural Roots Magazine. I’m so happy that I stumbled across this so I can share their dialogue with you. Enjoy the read on Going Au Naturale and check out Naputual Roots Magazine.

All in the universe is as is should be :-)

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

*You can click on the “study hall” label in the right-hand column to read posts you have missed

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails