Monday, June 28, 2010

BNG turns 1 today!

I can’t believe it’s been one year since I started BreaKINK New Ground. I hope my blog content has been applicable to you. As I learn, I share my discoveries with you and I also gain from you. So “thank you” to everyone that reads, comments and subscribes. Your involvement means so much to me!

I appreciate you staying with me through this blog and hair journey I’m on (even in moments of drought, lol). You all are so wonderful :-)

By the way, I've got some upcoming giveaways planned for my subscribers. I’ll put up a separate post later with week with details.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

6 comments:

Jc said...

Happy one year....yay!!

Unknown said...

A big congrats ! to you ...I know I'm pretty new to breakink new ground, but I just enjoy visiting here for everything from hair tips, reading advice, recipes and great topics. Thank you callalily, for providing such a wide range here at breakink new ground.... for all of the fabulous naturals, transitioning and even for those who may be on the fence
with a great place to visit. It has been an absoulute joy ...to visit here, keep up the great work!
Take care.

CallaLily said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies! :-)

ChocolateOrchid said...

Congrats, my dear!! So glad you're here on the web. You give great info. and advice.
I wish you the best in your new year.

Amina said...

happy blogversary and many more to come! I love your blog!!!

Loo said...

Congratulations!! Happy blog-a-versary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails