Thursday, March 25, 2010

Look at what I did!!! (see pics)


Ok, I’ve LONG past the potty training stage but I was so proud of myself on Saturday! Why you ask? Because I did crochet braids all by myself. I think they turned out nice for my first try. I watched some tutorials on Youtube (of course) and figured I would give this protective style a whirl.

I washed and deep conditioned my hair on Friday. Then I put it in big plaits and air dried overnight. In the morning I put my hair in 12 cornrows straight back and began the process. I used Freetress Water Wave in 1B (a little less then 2 bags). It took me roughly 5 hours to install. I hope to maintain this style for at least a month.

So let me know what you think. . . .

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily



















2 comments:

Jc said...

looks fab!

Alice said...

Awesome! It looks amazing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails