Friday, March 5, 2010

March Mission


After last weekend’s hair ritual, I was feeling bored and lazy. Instead of going into a styling session, I decided to wear my hair back in a ponytail, baggie my ends and sport a phony pony. My last rendezvous with the baggie method was approached differently but this way is nice also. I’ve been wearing my hair like this all week and I’ve been enjoying this little “break”. Before going to bed, I remove the phony pony, baggie and take the hair band out. Then I just throw everything back in the next morning – only takes 5 minutes. I make sure my ponytail is not too tight so I don’t put unnecessary stress on my hairline.

Anyway, it got me to thinking how long I can keep this up. Since I started hair journaling in January, I am scheduled to do a progress check at the end of this month. So why not see if I can continue this until then. I’ve committing to a month long challenge of baggying (spl?) and wearing phony ponies. I’ll keep you all updated.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

2 comments:

LovintheBlessin said...

Hey, i did this all last spring ans my hair grew insanely! one thing i would do is split your ponytail into a few twists to minimize tangling. That way you have your ends protected but also minimize any chance for breakage...hope this helps!

CallaLily said...

Thanks LovintheBlessin; that's a good idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails