Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let's do the twist. . . (part III)

Twists no more! It was a disaster waiting to happen. Ok, I’m not even going to get into the detailed ordeal. Lesson learned here. . . my natural hair + yaki hair for twisted style + my plan for daily maintenance = BIG NO NO! I dare not take pics of the hot mess on my head when I spritzed my twists today, lol.

I warned you that I was no pro in the hair scene. Just know that during the week, section by section, I will be braiding the twists down to the ends in an attempt to salvage some of the hard work I did over the weekend. The style was unraveling too much for me to leave them as twists and I think this will look a bit better than what I finished with on Sunday. I’ll see if I can keep these in for longer than the 3 weeks I had originally anticipated.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails