Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Study Hall: Information Overload



I guess I am going to stick with the “homemade” theme this week. With many recent posts on making hair products, I wanted to put out a few online stores that sell raw ingredients. If you can not find certain items locally (at a health food store or specialty market) you can turn to the web, of course. This is a small list for your reference. Feel free to share any that I have missed.

Agbanga Karite













The Ponte Vedra Soap Shoppe, Inc.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

*You can click on the “study hall” label in the right-hand column to read posts you have missed

3 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Gurl, you da bomb!!
This is great need-to-know information!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Ooh, girl!! You da bomb!
Thanks for sharing this information!!

CallaLily said...

You are welcome. I know there are many more out there but I thought this was a good start. I hope it helps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails