Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Extra Extra


I don’t usually peruse the newsstand section in the stores I frequent but the beautiful Jill Scott on the cover of May’s Essence magazine definitely peaked my interest. Mad props – this diva is doing her thing! However, upon closer look, I also noticed they were doing a hair feature. Well, that was enough for me to snatch a copy of my own. Their beauty section includes a nice write up on natural hair, hair coloring, weaves and grooming tools. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the lovely Sunshine (pg. 34) who is a business woman, Youtubber and blogger (to name a few). I'm sure many of you are already familiar with her.


If you haven’t already copped your own issue, what are you waiting for?

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails