Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weekend hair pics


I promised that I would take a few pics this weekend when I took out my protective style so I just wanted to put them up.

Take take down process was pretty quick and easy. Following that, I pre-pooed with my avocado/mayo mixture for about a half hour. Then I shampooed with the black soap shampoo I made (see yesterday's post). Finally, I deep conditioned with Komaza Care Intense Moisture Therapy.

After all that, I lightly blow dried to stretch my hair a bit. I used Peace Love & Sunshine Coconut Confidence. I flat twisted my hair in layers and put perm rods on the ends.

Results: I loved the look and feel of my hair. The style wasn't what I was going for but it was ok. I only wore it that way for the weekend. I first pic is right before I took out the crochet braids (which I wore for 5 weeks) and the other is my twist out result.

Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

CallaLily















2 comments:

Chai said...

very nice!! Your hair looks cute and fluffy;-)! Must get some of Sunshine's products! Would be perfect for the coming Summer

CallaLily said...

Thanks Chai :-)

It was my first time trying the Coconut Confidence. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails